Friday, December 5, 2008

Dead Men Don't Crochet is in the House!!!!

The second book about crochet and the mystery of a homicide is out! Mine has just arrived and I can't wait to dive into this book.

This time poor stressed-out Sheila is the one accused of murder. I relate closely to Sheila, as I have a stress disorder and I do crochet to help me relax. It works wonders.

I'm very behind on my crocheting though. I have one more lapghan to finish up before X-Mas and I'm only about a quarter of the way done. So I've decided to treat myself. For every four squares I get done in a day I get to read for half an hour. Although I doubt this will work (I know once I start to read I have a hard time stopping.. it's like Pringle chips.)

A toast to Betty Hechtman! For bringing us great books to read centered on crafts we love!!! Cheers Betty!!

(when is the next book coming out? ;) )

1 comment:

Betty Hechtman said...

Thanks for the nice thoughts, Bec. I hope you enjoy Dead Men Don't Crochet. The next book - By Hook or Crook - comes out in June.

I can relate to Sheila, too. I use crochet to calm myself. It works great on a plane.

Betty